How was everyone’s weekend? Thanks to everyone’s nice words last post! I’m looking to having my luck turn around soon. I’m really looking forward to Thanksgiving this week, cause if anything can cheer me up with a 100% success rate, its food. Always food.
Anyways, on to Monday’s post!
One thing I do look forward about the holidays is the multiple Sephora Favorite sets that are constantly put out by Sephora. Every year I usually at least pick up one and this year I could not hold back from the Sephora Extravagant Eyes set.
This set is $42 at full price and includes:
– Huda Beauty Lashes in Samantha #7 (Full Size)
– Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Plum (Full Size)
– Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara in Blacquer
– Milk Makeup Eye Pigment in Silent Disco
– NARS Dual Intensity Eye Shadow in Himalia (Full Size)
– Sephora Collection Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil 12 HR Wear in Black Lace #01
– Smashbox Cosmetics 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
– Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy (Full Size)
As you can see, this set includes 4 full sized products which retail for
– Huda Beauty Lashes in Samantha #7 $20
– Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Plum $29
– NARS Dual Intensity Eye Shadow in Himalia $26
– Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy $20
These items alone put this set at $96!
Now lets check out some swatches!
Nars Dual Intensity Shadow in Himalia is a gorgeous shimmery topaz colored eyeshadow with a velvety texture and finish. This is absolutely perfect for a one shadow everyday look, I definitely see myself wearing this often.
Milk Eye Pigment in Silent Disco is a brown cream shadow with purple glitter. As I swatched it, I found its best to pat it into place and layer it for intensity, the swatch above is about two layers. Once dried, this color did not budge.
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Plum is a deep, rich, and creamy purple shadow. I’ve heard a lot of rave about these Caviar sticks, and I can see why. The formula is so creamy and opaque and once it sets, it stays. I cannot wait to try this out on my eyes for a smoked out look!
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Midnight Cowboy is a gold chinky glitter eyeliner. To be honest, I wasn’t very excited for this item. I’m not a glitter liner fan, they’re usually hard to apply and I just opt for lining my eyes with a wet brush and eyeshadow when I want to add drama to my eyes. But this liner built up pretty nicely, the swatch at the top is two layers. While I don’t see myself using this often in every day looks, it might be nice to have around for some more fun looks.
Sephora Waterproof eyeliner in Black Lace is a black pencil liner. I own a few of these due to previous Sephora favorite sets. While pencil is not always my favorite liner, this one is pretty good. I like it for tight lining and for the waterline.
Overall, I am glad I got this set! What do you think? Have you picked up a Sephora Favorites set this season?
As always, thanks for reading!